Generac PWRcell Inverter - 7.6kW Single-Phase Inverter w/ CTs Model XVT076A03
CLEANER, SMARTER ENERGY FOR YOUR HOME
With rising energy costs and environmental threats looming over your head, it may seem like there's no relief in sight. What you need is a solution that will help you save money, keep your home safe and reduce your carbon footprint. Introducing Generac's PWRcell - a battery storage system that harnesses power from the sun to help reduce your electric bill and provide backup power during utility power outages.
PWRcell's revolutionary technology captures and stores electricity - either from solar panels, or the electrical grid. It allows you to use stored energy during peak demand times when electricity costs are high, which ultimately helps reduce your electric bill and save some money. In the case of a power outage, PWRcell is ready to supply backup power to your home.
Solar-plus-storage is simple with the Generac PWRcell Inverter. This bi-directional, REbus™- powered inverter offers a simple, efficient AC or DC coupled solution for integrating smart batteries with solar. Ideal for self-supply, backup power, zero-export and energy cost management, the PWRcell inverter is the industry’s most feature-rich line of inverters, available in single-phase and three-phase models.
Not yet convinced? PWRcell is backed by a 10-year limited warranty!
GENERAC XVT076A03 PWRCELL 7.6KW 1PH INVERTER W/ CTS FEATURES:
- Generac PWRcell™ XVT076A03 7.6kW 1Ph is a single-phase inverter with CTS. The design is simplistic and efficient.
- The 60Hz model is the most feature-rich inverter on the market today. It operates without an autotransformer or battery inverter.
- This modern 120/240V inverter has a bi-directional, REbus™ powered design. Store and use as much solar power you need.
- This unit is suitable for a large or medium-sized home, or a commercial business. Battery modules export stored solar energy to the inverter.
- This Generac model connects to the PV Link and Generac PWRcell battery to form the PWRcell system for grid-interactive solar plus storage.
- Homeowners enjoy the benefit of using battery power instead of grid power anytime they choose. This power can be sold to the grid as well.
- To enable self-supply mode and zero export capability, current transformers are used. These CTs also let the inverter provide information on utility consumption through the control panel and the PWRview™ app.
- The PWRcell™ inverter can operate in various modes, such as islanding, grid sell, self-consumption, grid support-zero expert, and so forth.
- The control panel has LED indicators: The REbus status LED communicates the REbus nano-grid status, while the Inverter LED shows the status of the utility grid and inverter.
- This unit is ideal for use as a backup source of power for the whole home or business. It runs quietly at < 40% THD and provides reliable performance in climates where the temperature ranges from -4 to 122 °F (-20 to 50 °C).
- The Generac PWRcell™ inverter supports REbus™, CANbus and Ethernet communication interfaces.
- A web portal or a mobile app can be used to view the Free System Monitoring using the PWRview™ to check how much energy your house is using. Separate dashboards display solar and battery usage.
- The Generac inverter is housed in a Type 3R enclosure for optimal durability.
- This unit is ETL, cETL certified, and UL 1741 SA, CSA 22.2 and UL 1998 compliant.
- The Generac XVT076A03 7.6kW single phase inverter carries a 10-Year Limited Warranty.
The Generac XVT076A03 PWRcell™ 7.6kW single phase inverter is a modern inverter that runs all your home appliances and air-conditioning in the event of a utility power failure. Storms, tornadoes, hurricanes and floods often cause power outages. With a backup source of power, you will not be left in the dark. Continue to run heating in the winter and air conditioners in summer when grid power fails, so your family remains comfortable indoors during power outages.